Zinc is a mineral essential to human health. However, along with iron and calcium, it is one of the hardest minerals to absorb. When taken in commonly available supplemental forms, like zinc oxide and zinc sulphate, the product demands a lot of stomach acid in order for absorption to occur. Unfortunately, stress, overeating and advancing age see our digestive acid output decreasing, and mineral oxides and sulphate compound creating side effects like nausea and gas. Zinc glycinate is a salt of Zinc and L-Glycine ? the smallest amino acid in our biochemistry. Combining these two results in better absorption across the intestinal wall and into the bloodstream?partnering more effectively than any other salt. Higher dose supplements can lead to zinc dominance and copper deficiency over time. That?s why Pure Lab Vitamins?s Zinc Glycinate aims to replenish the body?s zinc stores with only 23 mg of highly absorbable elemental zinc per capsule. Adults can take 2 capsules daily initially to replenish and then dose down to just 1 capsule daily ongoing to maintain zinc levels and keep the balance supplement with Pure Lab Vitamins?s Zinc Glycinate and your whole body will thank you for it!
- ENHANCED IMMUNE FUNCTION: Zinc helps the body to respond to numerous immune stressors, by playing a vital role in the production and function of immune cells and by helping to strengthen antioxidant defences against harmful free radicals
- OPTIMAL ZINC BIOAVAILABILITY: Zinc is one of the hardest minerals to absorb. Zinc Glycinate is a salt of Zinc and L-Glycine. Combining these two results in better absorption across the intestinal wall and into the bloodstream
- CELLULAR HEALTH: Zinc is an essential mineral with a lot to offer to our bodies. By promoting a healthier cell function and tissue development, zinc helps us enjoy healthy bones, hair, nails and skin
- REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH: Zinc is also necessary for a healthy reproductive system and especially for men. Whether your concerns are related to libido, sexual function, fertility, urinary troubles or prostate cancer, zinc is the key to healthy function
- SUPPORT DIGESTION & METABOLISM: Zinc plays a significant role in our digestion by supporting numerous enzymatic processes and protecting our gut’s protective layer. It’s also important for a healthy appetite and for our sense of taste and smell