Pure Lab Vitamins? Magnesium Glycinate has been developed in the compounding lab of a community pharmacy in Ottawa, Ontario. It has been used in its original formula since 2002. It was clear to us early on that Magnesium plays an important role in the alleviation of muscle pain, spasms and general relaxation. From day one, when we compounded the first batch of original Magnesium Glycinate, the patient feedback was overwhelming. Not only were patients able to tolerate much higher doses of magnesium without getting loose stools/diarrhea, but more importantly, these patients reported almost immediate improvement of their muscular-related issues. Pain levels dropped, flexibility increased, strength increased. Most patients reported having more energy, which they explained with better and deeper sleep. Today, Magnesium Glycinate is produced following the same simple and pure formula and its success speaks for itself. Each capsule contains 165 mg of Magnesium from Magnesium Glycinate 70%, Magnesium Oxide, L-Glycine Dry Chelate 30%.
- ❤️MAXIMUM ABSORPTION - Being a mineral with high bioavailability Magnesium Glycinate has a greater absorption rate than other magnesium types. Every capsule delivers the largest possible quantity of Magnesium to the body reinstating it to normal levels, no matter any natural deficiency the body has. 165 mg magnesium per capsule.
- 💪EXTRA STRENGTH - Supports the proper muscle and nervous system function. Promotes the good health of bones and improves flexibility and endurance during physical activities, helping you achieve more throughout your day
- 🔋REDUCES FATIGUE - Our unique pure formula will keep energy levels up all day and reduce fatigue and tiredness. Experience better and deeper sleep, have better rest and feel relieved from sore muscles and pain
- ⚡METABOLIC SUPPORT - Our balanced slow release formula will give a clinical calculated daily dosage. Include one of the most needed macronutrients in your daily diet, shield your body from Anxiety Disorders, Insomnia, Chronic Constipation and other conditions
- Formulated and made in Canada