Diet does not always provide the required daily allowances, and some individuals may lack the ability to convert and absorb specific B compounds (folic acid, B12 - methylcobalamin). With that in mind, Pure Lab has created a unique, slow-release formula that is comprised by the key b-nutrients in their bioavailable, co-enzyme form. These include thiamine (benfotiamine), niacin (inositol hexanicotinate), riboflavin (riboflavin-5-phosphate), folate (calcium-L-5-MTHF), B6 (Pyridoxal-5-phosphate) and B12 (methylcobalamin). Our slow-release formula ensures that more Bs are in circulation when the body requires them. Dosages are calculated based upon clinical applications to ensure that our formula provides the highest daily allowances in a form that is easy to take. Only 2 capsules per day provide all the support necessary to combat stress and ageing. Mental & Physical Energy all-day long. Homocysteinemia. Supports your system while undergoing dialysis. Lower?s Risks from Diabetes. Great for athletes and sports activities. Recommended Use: Balanced B-Vitamins in their active form help metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats for energy, tissue support and red blood cell formation. Recommended Dose: Take 1 capsule once or twice a day with food or as directed by your health practitioner. Make a gift to your body and mind by getting your Pure Lab Vitamins Bioactive B Complex. Click the Buy Now button and get yours now!
- ⚡SUSTAINABLE ENERGY - Our slow release formula will deliver all our healthy ingredients to your body throughout the day. B6 & B12 vitamins help reduce tiredness and fatigue. Experience your day with your energy levels at the maximum. Making sure your performance is at 100% no matter how demanding life is either as a parent, student or athlete
- ❤️ELEVATE YOUR MOOD - A healthy body requires a healthy mind. Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the nervous system, combats stress factors and aging, and increases focus and cognitive task performance, providing you that competitive edge and sharpness modern & active lifestyle requires.
- ⚡INCREASE PERFORMANCE - Thiamine B1 has a vital role in the excellent performance of physical and mental activities. Normal levels are great for promoting the normal function of the muscles, heart, and nervous system. Therefore improving performance in athletic activities and offering the body the fuel to come back and repair itself
- ❤️SUPPORT IMMUNE SYSTEM - B complex vitamins are responsible for several essential body functions that promote general health and well being. The slow release of B12 vitamins in your blood circulation aids in the regular operation of your immune system. B2 and B6 lower the risk of type 2 diabetes protecting & repairing cells from oxidative stress
- ⚡METABOLIC SUPPORT - Our balanced slow release dosage will give a clinical calculated daily dosage. Boost your metabolism by burning fats and carbohydrates, contributing to a healthy and active lifestyle. Radiate the energy within you and harness it in an efficient way to overcome any daily obstacle