Humans do not make Vitamin C as animals do, we need to supplement this essential vitamin to meet our daily needs. Vitamin C and Lysine work together to build collagen, which strengthens and holds together the coronary cells. Inadequate amounts of Vitamin C causes poor collagen.
Helps to maintain heart health and in collagen formation. Supports healthy teeth, gums, bones and cartilages. Helps in the formation of connective tissues. Play a major role in healing wounds and maintains good health.
Vitamin C is needed for the manufacture of collagen, the glue that holds cells together. Lack of vitamin C means poor collagen, resulting in cracks appearing between coronary cells thus leading to various types of unhealthy aging. Coronary arteries are closest to the heart that receive the greatest pressure. Without enough Vitamin C the collagen weakens.
● Helps in Collagen formation
● Dissolves cholesterol deposits
● Maintains heart health
● Increases blood flow to coronary arteries
● Prevents the formation of free radicals
As a dietary supplement, dissolve one to two level scoops (5 or 10g heaping teaspoon) in 250 mL (1 cup) of water or juice.
- Vitamin C and Lysine Formula are flavored with the juicy fruit “Berry”. It produces healthy collagen and dissolves cholesterol deposits.
- Maintains heart health and prevents formation of free radicals and increases blood flow to coronary arteries.
- Helps to develop and maintain bones, teeth, gums and in healing wounds.
- Helps in reducing the recurrence of cold sores and in connective tissue formation.
- Lysine adds strength to coronary arteries just like steel rods which increases the strength of concrete.