Magnesium is one of the most abundant minerals inside the body?s cells and is essential for bone, teeth and muscle health. Magnesium also plays an important role in hundreds of cellular reactions in our body, including helping our body effectively use carbs, proteins and fats.
- Maintain proper muscle function.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Magnesium glycinate is a form of magnesium that is easy and gentle on the bowels, less likely to cause loose stool or diarrhea.
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Soy free, Dairy Free, Nut Free.