Reduced glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and prevents their formation. Reduced glutathione, most commonly called glutathione or GSH, is a relatively small molecule ubiquitous in living systems. Occurring naturally in all human cells, GSH is a water-phase orthomolecule. Its intracellular depletion ultimately results in cell death, and its clinical relevance has been researched for decades.
- Reduced glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and prevents their formation.
- Each vegetable capsule contains: ʟ‑Glutathione (ʟ‑glutathione reduced) 200 mg + Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50 mg
- Neutralizes free radicals
- Boosts immune function and helps protect the liver
- Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your health-care practitioner.