As your cats age, their bodies produce less and less joint protecting hyaluronic acid (HA); factors such as age, breed, exercise, anatomy and diet all contribute to the health and comfort of your cat?s hips and joints. Feline joints become less flexible and movement can become limited and uncomfortable. An oral hyaluronic acid joint supplement can support your pets where their bodies fail them.
- PURE HYALURONIC ACID: Defy aging naturally by maintaining a healthy supply of Hyaluronic Acid in your body! Hyaflex Feline Liquid has a natural age-defying formula to help maintain joint mobility, skin elasticity, and eye health. HA (Hyaluronic Acid) is also known as Sodium Hyaluronate and as a Hyaluronan Supplement.
- JOINT SUPPLEMENT: Many cats experience discomfort in their joints, this can lead to a lower quality of life and costly vet visits. Hyaluronic acid supplements with a high molecular weight are a tasteless solution for nourishing joints, and keeping your cat healthy, happy and cared for.
- CAT COAT & CARTILAGE SUPPORT: Hyaluronic acid for cats is an important cat supplement for growing shiny coats, promoting healthy skin, and maintaining good gum and eye health. HA is important for your cats cartilage too, supporting the life of the cartilage cushion.
- EASY & TASTELESS 30-60 DOSES: This HA supplement administers 1-2 months of hyaluronic acid for cats, quickly, easily and without fuss. The liquid dropper is easy to use and always releases the right amount of HA joint supplement. Simply drop the essentially odorless, tasteless cat health supplement into their food, or directly into their mouth.
- HIGH MOLECULAR WEIGHT & HIGH QUALITY: Hyalogic Hyaluronic Acid Joint Supplement for cats has a high-molecular weight. We pride ourselves in providing you quality products that yield amazing results for your pets. Our product line, HyaFlex for dog or cat joint care and Hyalun PRO for equine performance supplements; will help keep your pet vibrant, healthy and happy, both inside and out.