Are you struggling to fall asleep or stay asleep? If you often find yourself waking throughout the night, suffering from stress-related sleeplessness, or are experiencing jet lag while traveling, you may need some help resetting your circadian rhythm. The body?s circadian rhythm is regulated by melatonin, a hormone we naturally produce, that tells us when it?s time to go to sleep. Stress, travel, lack of exposure to natural light, and excessive light from screens can disrupt the body?s production of melatonin.
- Soothes mental stress that contributes to sleeplessness
- Resets the circadian rhythm
- Helps prevent the effects of jet lag
- Take one (1) to two (2) capsules per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take a single dose 30 to 60 minutes at or before bedtime. Take an earlier dose during the evening if necessary
- For Jet Lag: Take once a day at bedtime, while travelling, and at destination until adapted to the new time zone/or daily pattern