Ashwagandha is one of the most revered and widely used plants in traditional Ayurveda, the medicine of ancient India, and is the ideal supplement for those facing constant stress and chronic fatigue. Also known as Indian ginseng, it is considered a rejuvenative tonic, supporting energy and vitality. Gandha-600 is an extract of Withania somnifera (ashwagandha), properly standardized for its two main medicinal components: withanolide and sitoindoside. In North America, ashwagandha is becoming widely known as an adaptogen; an herb that protects against the effects of the body?s stress response. Stress, especially chronic stress, can lead to the development of digestive issues, vitamin C depletion, adrenal exhaustion, decreased libido and sexual function, poor physical endurance, and increased anxiety. Ashwagandha reduces these effects of stress, helps to conserve mental energy, and supports the immune system. Gandha-600 is an extract of ashwagandha, properly standardized for its two main anti-inflammatory and anti-stress components: withanolide and sitoindoside.
- Also known as Indian ginseng, it is considered a rejuvenative tonic, supporting energy and vitality
- Gandha-600 is an extract of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha), properly standardized for its two main medicinal components: withanolide and sitoindoside
- In North America, Ashwagandha is primarily known and used as an "adaptogen", meaning that it enhances the body's Adaptive response to stress
- Considered the "Indian ginseng," Ashwagandha is valued for its Adaptogenic properties, supporting immune and liver function
- Ashwagandha has been shown to improve various parameters of aging in elderly subjects, and animal studies have shown that it can help combat chronic inflammation