Advanced Whey isn?t your average protein powder. It is a high-quality whey protein designed to capitalize on the benefits of immune-supporting nutrients naturally found in whey. The combination of whey protein concentrate rich in alpha-lactalbumin, whey protein isolate and lactoferrin isolate results in a protein that is 20% alpha-lactalbumin and contains up to 28% more lactoferrin than other high-end whey protein powders currently available. Advanced Whey is now made without the use of soy-based ingredients. AOR?s Advanced Whey is designed to be as natural and healthy as possible. Advanced Whey uses cross-flow microfiltration to minimize protein denaturation, contains no sweeteners, and includes minimal added flow agents. AOR?s whey uses both whey protein isolate and a high-protein (80%) concentrate. Both yield a high percentage of protein while the concentrate contains healthy immune-enhancing factors not found in isolate.
- namely; Alpha-lactalbumin, Lactoferrin, and Sialic Acid. Advanced Whey from AOR is specifically reinforced with these three fractions.
- Comes in chocolate, vanilla and unflavoured.Main applications for AOR Advanced whey? Immune function? Nutritional support? Normal cell differentiation?
- AFree of PesticidesNegative for AntibioticsSuggested UseMix one or more scoops with your favorite beverage.Stir with a spoon for 30 seconds.
- No blender required. Please note that the vanilla flavouring is very light, sweeten to taste
- Do not exceed one level scoop daily for children under 16, half a scoop daily for children under 9, and one level teaspoon daily for toddlers and infants